Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where can I post information to "sell" Santa Letters?

Hi everyone. I was sitting here trying to figure out how to buy shoes for my daughter and a few things for the kids for Christmas as things are really tight right now due to my inability to work following 2 major back surgeries and came up with this idea.


I would like to offer personalized hand written letters from Santa, they will be neatly written on Holiday themed paper and be addressed to your little one.


I want to charge $1.41 per letter, $1 for myself and of course .41 for the stamp. This way, I can help others and myself at the same time. I%26#039;m not looking for handouts.


If you want one of these, please email me at angelina.mcauley@kay-dom.com, include the child%26#039;s name, age, a friend or someone close to them, and things they would like to have as well as the address to mail it.


This can be paid for thru my paypal account which is the same as my email address above.


Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!!!

Where can I post information to %26quot;sell%26quot; Santa Letters?
You might want to post this in the %26quot;Christmas%26quot; sub-category. You may get some takers....but HURRY!!!



php

No comments:

Post a Comment