Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I HAVE AN ONLY CHILD...my LITTLE PUMPKin has OFFICIALLY BECOME A SAINT...i'm sooo happy?

my son was accepted at the saints john neumann and maria goretty high school....





i%26#039;m bouncing out of my shoes...so happy for my baby boy...but scared out of my boots...he is going to high school....





how do you deal with this huge step in your child%26#039;s life?





i had to step back this morning and look at my son...he is not a little boy anymore...





he has gone from being a cute little chunky pie...to a thin elegant young man...





i mean...i always had a handsome prince, but to see the difference dead in my face is frightening...





i am scared of the next four years...what is going to happen then? he has radically changed in so many aspects in the past year...but somehow managed to hold on to the darn childish ways that are more convenient for him...





how are you dealing with, or did you deal with the grand changes in your teen son?





i%26#039;m sure little girls are the brightest ray of sunshine in their parents life...but...





my pumpkin rocks....

I HAVE AN ONLY CHILD...my LITTLE PUMPKin has OFFICIALLY BECOME A SAINT...i%26#039;m sooo happy?
been through it already, just give him the guidance you%26#039;ve been all along, go to all the sports things or school acttivity%26#039;s he is in, give him space, but be there, wish you the best of everything



Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment