Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Help me identify my doll?!?

Please help me identify my doll, here are the descriptions.


(I think it might be a Persian)


- White or colorless (?)Porcelain: Face, Arms, and legs, the core is cloth


-Mouth is open but assimilates a narrow pair of soft orange lips.


-Ears and eyes are part of the mold


-Eyes are two oversize pupils, with shades of orange and blue. Two heavy lines around them, the upper line has two white dots. (Shine?)


-Hair is silky, held by a brown cloth glued to the head.


-Down the neck porcelain ends in a square form across the chest, there is a music box inside that plays a monopoly child%26#039;s song, (?)


-nails are painted dim orange


-Clothing looks poor but has machine made stitches; she has underpants, two light cloth socks (just square shape), and brown leather shoes with brown strings as laces. Black flowered dress, and a light cloth white apron with stains.

Help me identify my doll?!?
Wish I could help, but I can%26#039;t.


I also think it%26#039;ll be quite hard to find someone on here that does, you%26#039;d be lucky if you do, well goodluck and try many different sites, maybe google a doll site or something.





Goodluck
Reply:Providing a photo would be most helpful and get the best results. Are there any markings on her? The nape of neck or bottom are common areas for maker marks.



hot model

No comments:

Post a Comment